Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Funny kids costumes!

While shopping today I noticed that Halloween is out in full force already.  With that on my mind,  I came home to look up funny kids costumes, to possibly get some ideas to help my children this year.  It truly is amazing what you can find sometimes.  Enjoy some of my favorites...

Lobster Pot!
                                                             I think the turkey is done!
                                                               Chicken alien perhaps?
                                                                  Picnic basket baby!
                                                                 Taco on the move!

                                                                I have no words, really...

                                                               Not safe but funny!

Star wars sleeping inside the dead carcass to stay alive!

                                                                           Spaghetti!

                                                                           Just wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment