Thursday, September 01, 2011

You and your kids will love this!

I often search the web for interesting things to blog about.  A cool new children's product, facts and information about parenting, or something that makes me laugh, usually catch my eye.  This morning I came across a fun and fascinating website called .thekidsshouldseethis.com   I could not stop watching all the wonderful videos.

As the website states: There's just so much science, nature, music, arts, technology, storytelling and assorted good stuff out there that my kids (and maybe your kids) haven't seen. It's most likely not stuff that was made for them...
Off the grid-for-little-kids videos and other smart stuff collected by Rion Nakaya and her three year old co-curator.  
But we don't underestimate kids around here.
below is a video example of what you find.  Take a look and visit the site with your kids. 



Flottille (detail) from Etienne Cliquet on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment